Showing all 3 results
Organic Ceremonial Matcha€25.00 Add to cart
Organic Ceremonial Matcha
Organic highest grade pure Japanese matcha powder. Perfect high dose of antioxidant, antiangiogenic, anti cancer flavonoid EGCG. Whisk into 80 degree water or plant based milk for a beautifully stimulating beverage with huge health benefits. Matcha Kotobuki is a blend of first harvest Tencha – Origin Makizono, Kagoshima on the foot of the Kirishima volcanic mountain range. Grown on Volcanic soil called Shirasu. This vibrant green powder is composed of tender spring Tencha leaves shade-grown for 20 days before harvest on the pristine slopes of the Kirishima volcanic mountain range in Makizono, Kagoshima. The young leaves are steamed and dried immediately after harvest to maintain their freshness. The next step is sorting and de-stemming, to obtain the raw material for Matcha called ‘Tencha’, which is blended and stored in a refrigerator before being ground in a stone mill gradually throughout the year. Always freshly ground, this organic Matcha reveals a velvety jade liquor that will offer a deep and mellow umami balanced with a delightful slightly bitter sweet flavor in the finish. This tea is perfect for the daily preparation of smooth, frothy Usucha (light ceremonial Matcha) to be enjoyed casually at anytime.
Darren spent three years searching for the very best matcha with the highest possible standards, certified organic, highest levels of EGCG and grown in a unique region of Japan. After testing many varieties of matcha from many companies in Japan Darren fell in love with a very unique matcha organicaly grown by a family in Kagoshima using very unique methods on the foot of Kirishima volcanic mountain range. ” This is the best quality matcha and highest possible grade matcha I could find and it tastes amazing, for anybody with an interest in health and longevity, daily matcha consumption is a must, so Im super happy to partner with this small organic matcha farming family in Kagoshima who are equally passionate about matcha as me.”
Minimum online purchase is 150 Euro plus shipping fee. Or come by Plant Based Academy at Greendoor Market to pick up some highest grade Matcha. Text Darren on 0866644430€25.00
Organic Liquorice Root powder€10.00 Add to cart
Organic Liquorice Root powder
100% Pure Organic Liquorice Root powder which has been ground and sieved to a fine powder which can be added to your favourite beverage, porridge and chocolate. Minimum online purchase is 150 Euro plus shipping fee.
Health Benefits of Liquorice root
- Anti-inflammatory food: Licorice root can be used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions in the body. a study conducted on mice found that licorice root extract helps in stimulating the regulatory T cells of the mice. In addition, licorice contains many antioxidants such as flavonoids that are beneficial in preventing inflammatory activity in the brain.
- Relief from stress: During stress, the body releases an unhealthy amount of cortisol (the stress hormone) and adrenaline that results in other conditions. Taking licorice root extract has been linked with regulating the amount of cortisol production in the body, thus, reducing the symptoms of stress.
- For cancer treatment: Although there is limited research on the impact of taking licorice root extract on cancer, preliminary studies suggest that it is possible to reduce the risk of developing prostate and breast cancers with the herb. Moreover, there are reports of its use in Chinese medicine for cancer treatment.
- For dental health: Dental problems such as dental caries, which is caused by bacterial activity, can be treated using licorice. This is because licorice has antibacterial effects that can destroy the bacterial pathogens in the teeth.
- Good for the skin: Skin problems like eczema and acne can be treated using licorice. For this purpose, the root extract of the licorice plant is topically applied to the affected areas of the skin. Further, there is some evidence that using licorice-containing gels on itching skin can reduce the itching.
- For respiratory health: Respiratory problems like cough and catarrh can be prevented, and even treated using licorice. Licorice intake has been linked with a production of healthy mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tract.
- For recovery from surgery: Based on research, taking licorice root extract or rinsing the mouth with licorice fluid can help to reduce the complications of surgery.
- For digestive health: Gastrointestinal problems like acid reflux and stomach ulcer can be reduced by taking licorice root extract. These problems are mostly caused by inflammations in the digestive tract as a result of bacterial activity. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of licorice root come into play here as the problems are reduced.
Organic Premium Kava€20.00 Add to cart
Organic Premium Kava€20.00